- How I spend the first day of class?
- Why simulation-based?
- How do I utilize technology when teaching with simulation-based inference methods?
- Should we teach bootstrapping or not in the introductory course?
- How do you incorporate student projects in simulation-based introductory statistics course?
- How do you use real data
- The hardest thing about getting started with the simulation-based curricula
- How do you incorporate simulation-based methods in your high school classroom/AP Statistics class
- Why continue to teach normal-based methods of inference, and how to help students make the connection between normal-based and simulation-based methods?
- Implications of teaching simulation-based methods for undergraduate statistics curricula
- Convincing/training others to teach SBI
- Using simulation based methods around the world
- Assessing students’ understanding of SBI
We look forward to your comments.
Please email Jill VanderStoep <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Todd Swanson <email@example.com> if you have any problems or suggestions for future posts.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number DUE-1323210. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.