Each month a panel of educators will evaluate the submitted cartoon captions based on their value for teaching statistics. Entries are welcome from all who use or enjoy statistics, including: students, instructors, and professionals. See past entries and ongoing contests below!
- January 2017 - The Elevator Paradox has its ups and downs
Winners: Larry Lesser, Robert Garrett, and an anonymous author.
- February 2017 - Paleontologists finally discover the origin of using a...
Winners: Mickey Dunlap and Michael Via.
- March 2017 - Let's see what The Wheel of Non-Causal Relationships...
Winners: Michael Posner, Michele Balik-Meisner, Mickey Dunlap, and Larry Lesser.
- April 2017 - With only a limited number of helicopters, search and...
Winners: Mickey Dunlap, Larry Lesser, Chris Lacke, and Aaron Profitt.
- May 2017 - Awaiting Results
- June 2017 - Accepting Submissions