This app allows you to derive an approximation to the difference in Bayesian information criterion and to the probability of the null and the alternative hypothesis from the sum of squares obtained in an ANOVA analysis.
- Number of participants
- Df ... degrees of freedom of the effect of interest
- Whether the effect is between or within participants
- SSEffect ... sum of squares of the effect of interest
- SSError ... sum of squares of the error, for within-factors the by-subject error, associated with this effect
- SSTotal ... total sum of squares, only required for within-participant designs when using effective sample size (strongly recommended, Nathoo & Masson, 2007)