- "Interactive Teaching of Probability Distributions Theory and Applications using Data, Models and Webapps"
with Ivo Dinov, UCLA; Kyle Siegrist, University of Alabama; and Dennis Pearl, Ohio State University
- "Using advertisements to teach statistical literacy"
with Rose Martinez-Dawson & Robert Horton, Clemson University
- "Online Games for Teaching Statistics from the Data Games and Playing Games with a Purpose Projects"
with William Finzer, KCP Technologies; Cliff Konold, University of Massachusetts; and Shonda Kuiper, Grinnell College
- "Statistical Computing: A Language or a Graphical Interface"
with Daniel Kaplan, Macalester College; and Jason Wilson, Biola University
- "A debate of what we know, think we know, and don't know about the use of simulation and randomization-based methods as alternatives to the consensus curriculum of the Stat 101 course"
with Christopher Malone, Winona State University; and Nathan Tintle, Dordt College
- "What Online Students Wish You Knew"
with Camille Fairbourn, Utah State University
- "A Second Statistics Course is Needed: What should it be?"
with Marc Isaacson and Milo Schield, Augsburg College
- "Simulations, Audience Response Systems and the Classroom: Engaging the Modern Student"
with S. Camille Peres and David M. Lane, Rice University
- "Introducing Inference with Bootstrapping and Randomization"
with Kari Lock Morgan, Duke University
- "Storytelling in the Statistics Classroom"
with Jeanne Albert and Bill Peterson, Middlebury College
- "Data Visualization on the iPad"
with Mia Stephens, SAS Institute, JMP Division
- "ENGAGING STUDENTS: This is always a challenge, whether teaching online or face-to-face. Learn new ways to engage your students and help them succeed in their statistics courses by using new, interactive online tools"
with Alan Dabney, Texas A&M University; and Roland Cheyney & Karen Carson, W.H. Freeman
- "What do students really need to know about Statistics in the 21st Century?"
with Richard (Dick) De Veaux, Williams College
- "Designing and Using an Online Course to Support Teaching Introductory Statistics: Experiences and Assessments"
with Oded Meyer, Candace Thille, and Marsha Lovett, Carnegie Mellon University
- Prof Dev