- "Why do we teach Statistical Hypothesis Inference Tests?"
with Paul Hewson, Plymouth University (Engand)
- "Using Randomization Tests and IPUMS-USA* to Investigate the Gender Wage Gap"
with Laura M. Schultz, Rowan University
- "On teaching statistical inference: What do p values (not) mean?"
with Bruce Blaine, St. John Fisher College
- "A Two Semester Study: The Effects of an Audience Response System (ARS) on Achievement and Attitudes Towards Statistics in an Introductory Statistics Class"
with Megan Mocko, University of Florida; Brad Hartlaub, Kenyon College; and Tim Jacobbe, University of Florida
- "Validating an Interactive Approach to Teach Large Statistics Classes Based on the GAISE Recommendations"
with Ramon Gomez, Florida International University
- "Be the Statistician: An approach for the modern student"
with Melissa Sovak, California University of Pennsylvania
- "Techniques for Engaging Business Students in the Statistics Classroom"
with Jane E Oppenlander, Union Graduate College
- "An On-line Statistics Course in a Bioethics Curriculum"
with Jane Oppenlander, Union Graduate College
- "Making Statistics Read-ble and Vizi-ble"
with Rebecca L Pierce and Robin Rufatto, Ball State University
- "Making Statistics Make Sense with Web Applets"
with Jonathan Lee, Western University
- "STATS4STEM - Formative Assestments, Data Sets, & Rweb"
with Eric Simoneau, Boston Latin School
- "Engaging Auditory Learners with Statistical Sonifications"
with Ethan Brown, University of Colorado
- "The Challenger Disaster"
with Dean F. Poeth, Union Graduate College
- "Teaching the fundamentals of statistical practice: the three C's"
with Alison Gibbs, University of Toronto
- "A study of the hand-on experiences in the survey of statistics course for the undergraduate students"
with Wenning Feng, Michigan State University
- "Involving Undergraduates in Statistical Consulting"
with Tisha Hooks, Winona State University
- "The Canadian Statistics Educator (CSEN) Experience"
with Bethany White, University of Western Ontario
- "Value and Relevance of an Engineering Statistics Course"
with Kumer Pial Das, Lamar University
- "Big Data Generates Beguiling Coincidences"
with Milo Schield, Augsburg College
- "Introducing the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning to Graduate Students Instructors"
with Ulrike Genschel, Iowa State University
- "Modeling in Undergraduate Statistics"
with Michael Granaas, University of South Dakota
- "How to Teach Modern Statistics when You Don't Have Modern Technology"
with Jonathan Oaks, Macomb Community College