By Deborah Rumsey & Danielle Hoffman (The Ohio State University)
Data analytics at its basic level is the process of finding and working with data in order to learn information and/or make decisions. In this poster we present a final project that has been successful with our small business statistics class. We discuss the project, its goal and rubric, and give some tips and take-aways from the experience.
The outline of the poster is the following:
- What is Data Analytics at the Intro Level?
- How Does Data Analytics Benefit our Students?
- A Final Project using Data Analytics - Airlines Competing for JSM
- Project Expectations and Rubric
- Management of the Project
- Examples of Student-found Sources
- Final Products and Take-aways
- Deb Rumsey