"Teaching from Big Data"
- Nicholas Horton, Amherst College
- Daniel Kaplan, Macalester College
- Mine Cetinkaya-Rundel, Duke University
- John McKenzie, Babson College
- Milo Schield, Augsburg College
What are some of the issues and challenges when it comes to using big data for teaching and learning purposes? How can a focus on big data change the way we teach statistics? How can we teach data analytic methods that draw insights from massive data?
(Tip: click the fullscreen control)
Having trouble viewing? Try: Download (.mp4)
(Tip: right-click and choose "Save As...")