This book provides hands-on tutorials with just the right amount of conceptual and motivational material to illustrate how to use the intuitive interface for data analysis in JMP. Each chapter features concept-specific tutorials, examples, brief reviews of concepts, step-by-step illustrations, and exercises. Updated for JMP 13, JMP Start Statistics, Sixth Edition includes many new features, including:
- The redesigned Formula Editor.
- New and improved ways to create formulas in JMP directly from the data table or dialogs.
- Interface updates, including improved menu layout.
- Updates and enhancements in many analysis platforms.
- New ways to get data into JMP and to save and share JMP results.
- Many new features that make it easier to use JMP.