The virtual video session will be held from 9:00 am - 12:20 pm ET on Friday, November 2nd.
The undergraduate statistics student presenters will be standing by from 11:30 am to 12:20 pm to answer your questions. If you would like to post a comment, simply log in with one of the social media services listed or post as a guest by signing up with Disqus (first name and e-mail required).
- A Differentially Private Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
Simon Couch, Zeki Kazan, & Kaiyan Shi (Reed College)
- Digitizing, Districting, and Data - Creating an Open Source Precinct Shapefile for Ohio
Katie Jolly & Katya Kelly (Macalester College)
- Investigating image quality loss while using statistical methods to filter grayscale Gaussian noise
Aidan Draper (Elon University)
- Predicting Sales Price for Homes at Ames Iowa
Sijia Liang (Pace University)
- Using a Linear Regression to Estimate the Average BMI of Individuals Aged 12–20
Mikaela Schultz (Elon University)
- Understanding the Opioid Crisis in Iowa through Data
Emily Poehlein (Vassar College) & Jan Figueroa (University of Puerto Rico)
- The County Development Index: Quantifying Human Development in a United States Context
Sarah Bond (St. Olaf College)