Posters will be presented from 2:15 - 3:00 pm EDT on Friday, November 3rd by undergraduate statistics students.
Presenters will be standing by to answer your questions during this time. If you would like to post a comment, simply log in with one of the social media services listed or post as a guest by signing up with Disqus (first name and e-mail required).
- Brittany Alexander - A Bayesian Model for the Prediction of United States Presidential Elections
- Chenlin Cheng - Randomized Gompertzian Growth Models for Solid Rat Tumors
- Emma Remy - Where are Volcanoes Erupting? Mapping with R and R Shiny
- Azka Javaid - Predicting Flights Delays using the H2O Machine Learning Platform in R
- Clayton Frink, David Kalfas, Austin Quillen - Golf Handicapping Analysis
- Nathan Sanders - The Performance of Model Averaging Relative to Individual Models for Testing Hormesis
- Lisa Oshita - Survival Analysis of iFixit's Online Question and Answer Forum
- Tuan Nguyen, Joe Zeimen, Zachary Alexander - Extracting structured data for Relevance Ranking
- Jarren Santos - pHew! That’s a Relief: Assessing Drinking Water Quality and Treatment of Water Supply
- Katie Jolly - How Women in Tech Talk About Themselves on Twitter