Difference between revisions of "Chance News 10"

From ChanceWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 5: Line 5:
  
 
From: [http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Rainer_Wuerlaender/statquot.htm Stastical Quotations]
 
From: [http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Rainer_Wuerlaender/statquot.htm Stastical Quotations]
 +
==Forsooth==
 +
 +
==item1==
 +
 +
==item2==

Revision as of 21:22, 27 November 2005

Quotation

The weather man is never wrong. Suppose he says that there's an 80% chance of rain. If it rains, the 80% chance came up; if it doesn't, the 20% c .

From: Stastical Quotations

Forsooth

item1

item2