Write a statistical caption for this cartoon along with a relevant statistical learning objective you would use it to teach!
- Each month a panel of educators will evaluate (blind) the submitted cartoon captions based on their edutainment value for teaching statistics.
- A good caption for the competition will be both well written (words like “humorous”, “sharp”, “catchy”, or “original” might apply)
as well as being tied to a specific learning objective that would be taught in an undergraduate statistics course. Preference is given for brevity.
- Entries are welcome from all who use or enjoy statistics, including: students, instructors, and professionals.
- Prize: Choice of a mug or t-shirt imprinted with the cartoon or free registration for the next eCOTS!
- Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on the last day of the month.
- No more than two entries per person.