Some of you are familiar with Project MOSAIC and, particularly, the mosaic package for R.
This note is directed to you.
We've been asked to collect some comments from instructors about their use of the
mosaic package. So, if you've used it could you send back a couple of sentences
1) How you used it. (e.g. in teaching)
2) Whether it's worked well for you and your students.
3) Whether it changed the way you teach statistics or use computing in teaching
4) Your general impression (if any) of whether the mosaic package and Project MOSAIC
itself has been useful to the statistics education community.
5) Whatever else you think is relevant.
We will use your comments, without attribution (unless you request otherwise), in a grant
agency report about Project MOSAIC. That report will also have non-anecdotal information,
but we were asked particularly to have people say things in their own words.
We face a deadline, so if you can respond to kaplan(a)macalester.edu today , tomorrow , or
Saturday , that will be very helpful for us.
Show replies by date